Programme- Nursery And Kindergarten
3 to 5 years
Ipsaa offers nursery and kindergarten programmes where in we ensure a safe and a caring learning environment. The curriculum at this stage is designed keeping the child’s natural growth in sync with the learning environment that enables children to evolve and enhance their logical and creative skills. Languages, number literacy and environmental understanding are the basis of our curriculum. The milestones achieved are shared regularly with parents for an overall performance of a child.
The curriculum includes:-
- Languages - Maths and reasoning - Simple science experiments - Creative classes involving art and craft - Audio visual classes designed as per the curriculum - Class presentation every two months - Projects based on monthly themes. - Excursions and celebrations of events and festivals - Library with age appropriate books - Regular observations and evaluations.
– Age-appropriate material for playing, relaxing, creating and just being
– A settling room with comfortable floor seating and access to the outdoor area
– An infant room with trained mentors and nannies for children aged six months to
– Toddler activity room and relaxed space with age-appropriate interactive
– Lounges – replicating a living room or common room setting
– Activity lounge for after school day care children.
– Modern washrooms
– Comfortable, calm and inspirational resting spaces for children aged 5 years to
– Warm and inviting cafeteria providing nutritious meals designed by nutritionists
– CCTV in each room that is constantly monitored